Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another satisfied customer:


"Dear Mike and Dan!

My wife and I just wanted to thank you again for all of your help and efforts in working on the refinance of our mortgage last night.  My wife enjoyed speaking with all of you, and the thank you gift was the “cherry on the top” of the experience.  We both talked about it in the car after we left, that it was definitely the happiest time we have ever refinanced the home…period!

I was so inspired, I was already talking with several people in my office about discussing refinancing with you, and it is certainly a question on the top of my tongue, when I am reviewing coverages with my clients.  So I hope to have more referrals going to both of you in the near future.

Once again, thank you again for your professional, knowledgeable, and most importantly…cheerful services!  J
  
Sincerely,
Robert"


Let us help you with the refinance, purchase or sale of your home to ensure you have a great experience!

-Daniel Barli, Esq.


No comments:

Post a Comment